Re: Parts Washer!

To: duhart@symbol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Parts Washer!
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 21:23:53 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-14 14:04:11 EST, duhart@symbol.COM (DUHART JOHN)
writes:

<<
        I bough a parts washer and now I would like to know what type of fluid
 should buy for washing parts.

 JHD IV

There are services which will bring you clean solvent and take away the dirty
on an agreed upon schedule.  Solves the problem of what to do with the
solvent after it's dirty.  I couldn't get a workable schedule with the
service but I discovered that the solvent they supply is 'Mineral Spirits' or
'Paint Thinner"  same stuff.  I pay much less for Mineral Spirits than paint
thinner at the local home improvement  center.  The County here takes the
dirty on occasion to keep it out of the landfill.  The services distill it
and use it again if you have the service.

Good Luck

Bob Paul
59 TR 3
55 TR 2