TR-250 project found, FYI only

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-250 project found, FYI only
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 19:12:58 -0500
Hello Steve T., Joe iv, H.Frye, and anyone interested,

This past weekend I was asked to help out a local TR-250 owner, who is
not on this list, prepare a car for storage.  I'll need to check with
him before posting more info, but just wanted to share with you-all
that CD 7477 L is still around; very rough shape on first appearance
due to weathered grey primer, tattered top, no interior, etc, but still
is wearing Arizona license from '86, wire wheels, and very little rust
anywhere important.  Apparently had Signal Red paint originally.

Needs total restoration, but `ran when parked', FWIW.

Regards,
Tom Tweed
SW Ohio