Re: Production Record Certificate

To: smith007@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Production Record Certificate
From: TJ Noto <tjn@rahul.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 07:38:48 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
smith007@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Greetings,
> Can anyone out there, who has received a production certificate from the
> Heritage Trust people; please tell me if you also receive the original
> interior and paint information on your vehicle. I just got off the phone

My certificate for my 65 B states the exterior color, interior trim
color, and top color (convertible top).

For the record, my car was Iris Blue (I knew that), had blue interior,
and a black top.

Regards,
TJ

--
TJ Noto         Palo Alto       CA      USA     http://www.rahul.net/tjn
95 Ducati 916 Strada-"Those things are ticking timebombs"-Russell