BMIHT Certificate for and a look at the TR3B

To: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Subject: BMIHT Certificate for and a look at the TR3B
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 15:49:58 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com, cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil, amace@unix2.nysed.gov
Greetings all,

It seems the consensus is I will get some info from British Motor
Industry Heritage Trust on my TR3B, maybe not as complete as I might get
for a TR6, but the important info should be available.  I can't wait.

Also, for any of you who want to follow my escapades with the '3B
restoration, I have a started a web page, complete with pictures!

Take a look if you care at http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/

Just got to get this thing home!

Henry Frye
thefryes@iconn.net
http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/
TR3B
TR250's

I have got to automate this sig line! It just keeps on growing!