Re: JMA paint code revisited

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: JMA paint code revisited
From: Pat.Catchpole@netc.co.uk (Pat Catchpole)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 11:07:04 +0000

I have a [??] Blue '78 Spitfire with the paint code JMA.  Based on
previous discussions with other owners of the same paint code
both on and off this list, we decided that JMA represented Pageant Blue.

     <snip>

Bob Sykes   -  - -  __,@_\____
'78 Spitfires -  -- }-0-----0->     s1500@aol.com (what colour is the
blue one, Pageahiti ??)