Re: LBC in Columbus?

To: Robert Paterson <rpaterso@capital.edu>
Subject: Re: LBC in Columbus?
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 09:09:33 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Robert Paterson wrote:

> Being relatively new to Columbus, OH (1.5 yrs) and an even newer TR3A
> owner (6 mo.), I though I heard about British car event here last
> spring. But the last time I checked it wasn't listed on Munson's events
> calander. Did I miss the listing? Does anyone know if and when?
> Best

>From the VTR events listing (http://www.vtr.org/events)

When:   May 18

Where:  Ohio, Columbus

What:   British Car Day XIII at the Continent

Who:    Central Ohio British Car Council

Contact:  Tony Burgess,
          E-Mail:morrisminr@aol.com or (614) 899-2394

       or Eric Jones @ (614)363-2203

I would also point out that the Triumph Register of America
is having their National meet in Hudson, Ohio from June 19-21.

--ken
VTR English Channel Editor / WWW Maintainer -- http://www.vtr.org
--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com