Pandora"s Box And Record Certificates/ Part One

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Pandora"s Box And Record Certificates/ Part One
From: <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 97 10:41:55 -0000
Thanks to all who posted to my inquiry about production records. All this
would not have happened if I hadn't run my baby into my familyroom. Yes
you heard me right, I ran my own car into my own familyroom. It started
out a beautiful, cool, sunny, Oct.19th day, a rairity in my neck of the
woods. Attended a British car show, and to my utter amazment placed 2nd
in 1969 - 1973 group, popular choice. Well, being around all those
beautiful LBC's all day,and having my car parked all day, I planned to go
for a long drive after arriving home, so I just pulled into the driveway
and left the top down. As habit would have it, I soon fell asleep on the
couch.Waking up later, I decided I'd rather just go to bed and dream of
LBC's. So I half asleep put on some Flipflops, jumped into my car,
drivers door left open, choke out, working clutch with right foot, left
foot still out of the car,eased off the clutch,(the car angry with me for
forgetting it, the gods paying me back for getting a plaque) surged
rapidly forward, towards my house.The world almost stopped, in slow
motion, but not slow enough as I hovered above myself abserving  my
spastic foot and Flipflop get stuck under the clutch, pained, frightened
, horrible expression on my face! BAAAAAAAAM !!! My wife asleep on the
same couch, the part of the couch placed against the wall I hit. Wife and
my copilot( my 10 yr. old son) come rushing out the front door, look at
car, me, wall, car and me, shake their heads, don't say anything and just
go inside, Ten minutes later, wife and copilot outside again, wife: are
you ok, son: weren't you paying attention, how fast were you going?

Phil Smith
Tampa, FL.
69 TR6