Re: LBCs in the Library

To: David Williams <dwilliam@mail.educ.gov.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: LBCs in the Library
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 14:06:07 +0500 (EST)
Cc: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, David Williams wrote:

> I'm not sure if it's just a quirk of our local library (Victoria, B.C.
> Canada...bit of old England you know..)...

[snip]

> This list has been a boon and I make regular use of LBC Websites...but
> let's not overlook some of the other sources of info!

Absolutely. Of course, as a Librarian I'm compelled to say that. It's
equally amazing what I've come across in the New York State Library over
the years -- a very similar wealth of materials on British cars (and, er,
other cars as well). Some of it is more general, ranging from workshop
manuals to "Times Motoring Annuals", titles in the "Sports Car Series" and
the like, but there are also some deeply technical publications as well.
None current at this point (collection focus changed a lot over the
years), but great historical stuff for those of us who like the older
cars!

--Andy