Dayton, Ohio British Car Day

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dayton, Ohio British Car Day
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 08:06:53 -0500
Just a reminder to place on your schedules,

The 1997 Dayton BCD will be held 2 August at Eastwood Park which is off of
Ohio Route 4 just north of Dayton, Ohio.  Registration will start at 0900 and
continue to 1200.  Popular vote judging, and we will have food and an
autojumble.  I will be putting more info on the 'Net in a month or two as
we firm out all the details.  For those of you who were there last year, we
will be building on our successes with more vendors and spectator parking.
Registration costs will be around $8, and spectators get in free.  If you
want more info right now give me a call at (937) 376-9946.

Ciao for now...

Bruce Clough
Miami Valley Triumphs