Re: re road trip stories

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: re road trip stories
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 11:16:03 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 19 Feb 1997 GuyotLeonF@aol.com wrote:

> you that I followed a 'local' TSSC member to the showground,he drove straight
> past the first 'muddy field' type entrance gate and another 1/4 mile to the
> main concreted entrance gate,we didn't arrive particularly early,about
> 10am,and managed to park on the tarmac area of the car park,as usual!
> It seems that poor Johnny,and now you,always seem to go for the wrong
> approach,what we road humps in Market Harborough and now mud at Stoneleigh?

Well lucky you for knowing a local, it's a pity they didn't think to
signpost the route for those of us that have come a long way to visit
and sadly don't have the benefit of encylopeadic knowledge of
warwickshire back roads.

> Yes,I quite agree,the usual mess of rubbish was being shifted in the
> autojumble,some of it roughly resembling cars outside,but that's the nature
> of autojumbling,and hopfully,the majority of people know a dog when they see
> a dog!

 We still got charged A fiver to get in and I doubt that the stalls were
allowed in free, I wonder what it all added up to.......?

Johnny Storm

'77 Spit 1500