Re: RHD in the US

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Gehl@sphinx.crane.navy.mil
Subject: Re: RHD in the US
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 15:06:23 +0100
Cc: odd@triumphclub.se
Hi Mark,
why not buy a "ready made conversion"? IE A car made for the
British market, and then imported to the US?

My guess on the other hand would be that it might be possible
to find a poor Swede over here who would love to swap all the
darn RHD things for the same LHD things.
We have far to many RHD cars on our roads... ;-)
BFN
Odd

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary,