Re: Moto-lita horn button

To: Tim Clayton <clayts@vegasnet.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Moto-lita horn button
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 07:30:39 -0800
At 11:23 PM 2/22/97 -0800, Tim Clayton wrote:
>Does anyone have the Triumph logo horn push for the 15" moto-lita wooden
>steering wheel they'd like to part with???  It goes in a '62 TR4....  (not
>as if that matters!)
>
>Called Moss and they don't sell the push separately form the hub....
>
>Thanks,
>Tim

I think I have a whole hub with a TR horn button stashed away someplace.  I
would want to sell the whole hub too. But I'll sell it for half the price
Moss is asking plus shipping costs.  Its the nonadjustable type.

Should I start looking for the hub?

TeriAnn Wakeman            "Large format photographers look
Santa Cruz California       at the world upside down and
twakeman@scruznet.com       backwards"