RE: Leaf spring/Spitfire

To: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Leaf spring/Spitfire
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 9:03:09 -0600
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\970224090309k ]
Martin writes:
>Perhaps one reason for the excess sag is sag is DPO related (I cant >seem
to find ANY place on the car where someone hasnt been messin)

>       PS:  If you look around, an old, beat-to-hell up rubber center pad
>>might
be replaced with an ordinary furniture floor protecter, cut to >size.

Let's see, The great Karmac predicts "A couple of years from now someone
will be writing in about a DPO that has put a furniture pad on the springs
for some unknown reason or was this a factory option?

Having fun,
Richard
71 GT6 MKIII