Spitfire wheels

Subject: Spitfire wheels
From: kthinc@dwx.com (Ken Tharp)
Date: 24 Feb 97 14:24:36 GMT
Apparently-to: triumphs@autox.team.net
Newsgroups: mail.triumphs
Listers,

I sent this message several days ago and have received no responses. Can
anyone help me identify the wheels on my Spitfire & whether they are
worth keeping?

"The wheels have a hub cap made of plastic with an eagle with wings
unfurled and the words "Spirit of America" printed on it. Inbetween each
of the lug nuts is a sort of short, stubby "Y" shaped affair that
connects to the outside rim of the wheel. Hope this gives someone enough
information to go on, and THANKS for any help you can offer."

Ken Tharp
West Des Moines, IA, USA
'79 Spitfire