Seeking TR3 Haynes Manual, Offering TR4 Competition Prep. Manual

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seeking TR3 Haynes Manual, Offering TR4 Competition Prep. Manual
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@sj.zNET.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 08:13:03 -0800 (PST)
  Does anyone have a copy of the TR-3/A Haynes shop manual available for
sale?  I've got a TR-4/A Competition Preparation Manual I could offer in
partial trade.
  Thanks.
John Cowan

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus articles, article outlines and Left/Progressive links at:
           http://sj.znet.com/~jfcowan/