Re: Top Installation

To: clayts@vegasnet.net
Subject: Re: Top Installation
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 20:24:05 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> Thanks to everyone for the inputs on installing my 62 TR4 Top - but I'm
>  gonna wimp out on this one as I'm such a prefectionist that I'd hate to
look
>  at my botched installation job everyday!  (and I'd hate to ruin that new
top
>  I ordered from Moss!)

Tim, good idea.  You won't regret it BUT I strongly recommend that you stay
with the guy while he does it.  There are several important things which he
probably won't do unless you make him do them.  There is an article on the
VTR web site which I wrote about this very thing.  If you can access it at
www.vtr.org please do so - if not come back to me and I'll forward you a
copy. :-)

>  So, the question is this:  Does anyone have any experience in the Las
Vegas
>  area with a shop experienced at old Brit convertible installations???

Sorry, can't help there.  Hopefully someone else on the list can.  (snip)

Cheers,
Art Kelly '64TR4 CT33118L (original owner)