Re: Anyone have a GT6, GT6+ for sale?

To: Scott Decker <sdecker@mail.atl.bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone have a GT6, GT6+ for sale?
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 12:43:24 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
        Scott, I believe that there is a GT6 to be had quite cheaply in
the Texas area. A chap here on the list has moved to Belgium or some such
location, but his gt6+(with tr6 motor) has stayed behind. I'm sure
someone here will give you more info  as I did not save the message but
I have seen it more than once and the last time the price was just under
$1000. us. Hope this will help.
                                        TRiumphantly,
                                                        Mark