TR 4 - 4A - 250 Floorpans

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR 4 - 4A - 250 Floorpans
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 1997 18:23:09 -0800
I have two floor pans out of a part's car... somebody got some new ones
and tried to pop-rivet these into a rustbucket...  therefore... they've
got some pop-rivet holes and some damage from installation...

Anybody interested in them (that can drive to the Los Angeles area)?  I
will give them away to a good home.  BUT I don't want to deal with
shipping them.  Sorry guys.

The left one has already been stipped (plastic media blasting).

They are great for someone just trying to throw together a solid daily
runner... I would spend the money for new ones from RF, for example, if
you are trying for concours... etc...

Justin
jmwagner@greenheart.com