driving to work today...frivolous message

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: driving to work today...frivolous message
From: Jon Moody <mood@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 20:11:31 -0400
On my way in to work today, I saw a BRG GT6...looked like it was an all
original in pretty good shape.  The first time I've ever seen one being
used as a daily driver...man, I love those cars.

On the way home, I saw two MGB's driving with top down, of course.
Funny how LBC owners seem to always take advantage of the top down
option - every other convertible I saw today was driving with the top
up.

Jon Moody 73 TR6
Richmond Va

ps. thanks for all the garage advice. I'll let y'all know how it turns
out.