Re: Observation (3 cheers for MJB!)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Observation (3 cheers for MJB!)
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 22:10:26 -0400
Philip E Barnes wrote:

> It occurs to me, as I look at all the posts on this list, that we
> collectively know more about Triumphs than the group that designed and
> built the cars. There are people here that can supply an answer for any
> question on the cars. I am quite sure that if these questions were asked of
> the "factory-trained" mechanics or the engineers, the response might be a
> puzzled look or a blank stare. What a resource...
>
> Philip E. Barnes       '71 TR6  CC61193

Phil,

   Yes, it sure is excellent!  I never knew about the thrust washer
problem, about the I.R.S. frames rusting in the trailing arm mount
location, or about Jet-Hot header coat before I signed up here.
  And I've only been here ten months so far!

   Three cheers for Mark J Bradkis!

     For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good.......

                         JOE IV
                         TR 250
                   WALLINGFORD, CT. USA