Re: Spitfire warning light

To: DANMAS@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfire warning light
From: dsimpson@ds2.ncweb.com (david r simpson)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 19:58:50 -0500 (EST)
 Thank you for for reply and insight!!!  I found the problem it is in the
wiring between the ignition switch and the the warning lamp.  I was still a
little confused until I determined that the voltage
comes from the ignition switch through the lamp and making the gound
connection in the alternator.
Also from the mailing list I found out where the ballast resistor is after
all these years

Dave Simpson 76 spitfire orginal owner