Re: metal plating & Re chroming

To: mitchm <meisler@ernst-co.com>
Subject: Re: metal plating & Re chroming
From: Glenn Franco <gfranco@provide.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 23:22:23 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
mitchm wrote:

> I finally got around to pulling the rear bumper off my tr250 parts car, and
> am looking for a refinisher.  I asked for suggestions months back, and
> someone on the list gave me a great reference, but i've since lost the name
> and address of the company.  anyone out there know of a chrome replater
> that's reasonable?  thanks.  mitch meisler meisler@ernst-co.com.
> '68tr250/'76 tr6/68 tr250 parts car.

I'm also looking for a good rechroming operation near South Eastern
Lower Michigan. Theirs a place called Bumper Mart that is near the
Detroit downtown area. An over the phone quote was ~ $ 250-300 for just
the bumpers on a TR6 and ~ $400+ for show chrome. I also need to
rechrome my front and rear Amco overiders and the rear amco luggage
rack.

Thanks in advance.

Glenn Franco

71 & 74 TR6