RUST!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RUST!
From: "Jeff S. Hapke" <hapkejs@cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 10:46:30 -0500
OK, I need to replace a bunch of sheet metal on my TR6. Floors, rockers, rear
deck, maybe the B post. It is hard to tell exactly how deep it goes, the DPO's
used plenty of bondo to cover it up.
I'm no body man, I have no body tools. I do have a Oxy/Ac torch and experience
with welding/brazing. I'm looking for some good reading material. Can anyone
recommend a book detailing TR floor/rocker replacement?
Can anyone who has done this repair comment on the difficulty of the work?
Where do I cut first?

--
Jeff S. Hapke   Motorola CIPG Arlington Heights, IL