TR3 Overdrive question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 Overdrive question
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 07:31:04 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings,

I've got a line on an overdrive for my TR3A (to purchase).  The owner has no
idea what to ask for it and neither do I.  He has never used it and has no
idea what kind of condition it is in.  So my question is, could someone give
me a price range so I would have some idea what to offer when I go to look at
it?

Thanks in advance,

Scott in Northern Indiana     Land Of 1,000,000 Chuck Holes
1958 MGA  HDA4346400
1958 TR3A TS35306L
1958 100/6  BN4L 0 49881
IF IT'S AN LBC?  IT'S INTERESTING TO ME!!
Don't forget British Car Week May 12th to 18th all you have to do is drive
your car to celebrate!!