Re: Beware the Spitfire trunk -- Pt. II

To: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Subject: Re: Beware the Spitfire trunk -- Pt. II
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:00:13 +0100 (BST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On 23 Apr 1997 Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV wrote:

> When we last left our hero, Spitboy, he was bemoaning what happened to his
>fuel tank last Saturday.

Hey SpitBoy, I suspect it was the evil work of the Legislator trying to
rid you from the road by placing a slow release kryptonite hub cap on
your wheels. I have suffered this once before. you think that the initial
trouble has gone away until it surfaces twice as bad the next day.
By then you are tied up saving people from wind swept suspension bridges
and the like!

Captain StormForce
'77 super-charged pan-dimensional (as long as it isn't wet) Spitfire 1500000