RE: Judging, Freeflow vs Stock

To: rgk@flash.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Judging, Freeflow vs Stock
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:40:59 -0500
Bob,
    Thanks for the input. I got my information from Roger. Maybe he bought
some stock in the Falcon muffler Co. and Black plug wire LTD;-) Great show
by the way. All of the effort by the club members was noticed by those in
attendance. Like I said earlier I was not whining but just trying to
understand what is required at the top level.
See ya,
Richard