For Sale: GT-6 Engine

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (triumphslist)
Subject: For Sale: GT-6 Engine
From: WheelsAZ@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 01:51:28 -0400 (EDT)
Must clear valuable garage space of this fine bit of British metal.
GT-6+  engine - block #KD56194E
>From a wrecked GT-6+ (I think 1970) which was part of a package deal many
years ago.  The engine has been stored indoors for the last 24 years!  It has
intake & exhaust manifolds, twin Zenith Strombergs & air cleaner,
distributor, fuel pump, clutch/pressureplate/flywheel, & waterpump.  The
casting that the water pump mounts to is broken & the timing cover is dented
(both probably from the collision).  It had low mileage when stored (I
believe 12k).  It doesn't turn, but I didn't try too hard.
Please give it a good home!  $200 or nearest offer.
Engine is located in North Bellmore, Long Island, New York.
Contact Andy Zuch   <WheelsAZ@aol.com>