Re: Radar Detectors (No LBC)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Radar Detectors (No LBC)
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bnis.net.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 23:35:15 +0900
>really, as the Harrier's defence system had locked onto the police
>radar and the automatic air-to-ground retaliation systems had been
>initiated!
Hi everyone
Whats the chances of equiping my herald with one of these units,would
certainly stop any speeding fines!!! but the cost of the SAMS.
Re the nylon bushes in the Herald suspension do others use a water based
grease on the bushes, that is other users in a dry climate (north of the
artic circle are excluded). As it suddenly struck me right after the
shifting spanner, the other day, that the nylon needs to absorb moisture to
become "stronger" and work better.
Tony