Triumph Tune

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Tune
From: Stephen Hill <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 23:53:01 +0000
Hi. I am new to the list. I have a 1972 TVR has the Triumph TR6 engine. I
am looking for a little more power. Some of you will know that the fuel
injected TR6 engines in the early Triumphs produced about 150 hp, and by
the mid 70's with pollution controls and Strombergs, the power was down to
about 105 hp. So in my pursuit for some more power, the car now has triple
Webers and a header. (The easy stuff). I am planning on putting in a cam,
ignition, etc. I was wondering if anbody on the list has any experience
making this engine perform? And is anybody aware of any good
books/literature on hopping up the TR6 engine? Thanks a lot. Stephen