TR-6 Needs Help

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-6 Needs Help
From: Charles Corliss <ccorliss@ovnet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 07:36:15 -0400
I have a 1969 TR-6 (cc29478). The car will not idle unless the choke is
pulled out,and then runs at 1500 rpm. After long warm up it idles better but
will stop  if choke is not pulled out.  It runs ok at road speed and with
out choke.  I have installed new elec ing., rebuilt carbs(TRF),wire ,plugs,
ect. The plugs are black with soot.(I guess this could be from the choke).
The carbs are the type that can't be adjusted from the inside. Where do I go
from here???  Also does anyone  know of a repair shop in the Pitts. PA or
Columbus OH area.  I live in WV but would take this car some where to get it
fixed, before I need mental help. PS the eng was rebuilt 100 miles ago.
Thanks
Charles Corliss