cars for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: cars for sale
From: Sherry & Erik <sclose@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 16:27:37 -0500
Just in case anyone is interested...

We have an '80 TR8 which is Midas Gold, 5-spd, carb'd. We have owned it
since '90. The interior has been mostly restored - except for the back
plate behind the seats. That means seats, door panels, carpet, and even
the shift boot. The tran - 5 spd - was rebuilt about 13 months ago. The
body has a couple of door dings, nothing major, but is in need of a
paint job. The engine is very strong and quiet, the Lucas ignition has
been replaced with the Allison kit.  It also has a fairly new top. The
only other thing that I can think that it needs is new tires, the wheels
are the original alloy and are in good condition. It is very original
and complete, mechanically very strong - just needs some cosmetic
touches to finish it off. We have it advertised locally for $6900, but
will consider other offers.

We also have an '80 Rover in excellent original condition. We have owned
it for 3 yrs. The interior has no stains or tears. It is a 5-spd with
pw, air, and sun roof. All electical components work. It is mechanically
very sound. The body also has never been wrecked, is free of door dings
and has above average paint. The windshield is cracked - it was that way
when we bought it. Ted Schumaker - T&S Imports - has one for $200, we
considered taking a road trip up there one day, but never got around to
it. This car is a real find for someone who really wants a Rover. We are
asking $2500 for it.

Erik & Sherry
sclose@swbell.net
817-465-8011