Wiper works -grease

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wiper works -grease
From: jgillis@tcd.ie (John Gillis)
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 08:59:19 +0100
I have just finished a re-build on my wiper motor and rack. All part of the
big project you understand!!!. The simple question I have for the list is,
both manuals I have recommend re-packing the gears under the motor with a
Zinc Oxide based grease. Is this easily found, and by what name ??. Has
anyone used a different type of grease without problems ???. It would be
really nice to get some response to this one as the last 3 questions I
posted received no replys at all. I am beginning to take it to heart !!

John Gillis  1954 TR2 (ground up)
Trinity College
Dublin,
IRELAND.