[no subject]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
From: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 22:49:25 -0400
Hi,

        My name is Patrick Bitton. I live in Montreal, Canada and it's still
cold here.
        I would like to take a minute of your time to tell you that I
appreciate all the help you have given me in finding a TR-6. A few people
have answered my ad and even called me to give me info on TR-6's for sale.
Unfortunatly I live to far from those people that it would cost me too much
for shipping. I am looking for a TR-6 either in Canada or the north eastern
states like NY, Vermont, Mass etc... I please ask you to remember my email
address, just in case you come across an early TR-6 in the $1000.00 range. I
checked almost every web site there is from Triumph sites to classified ad
sites.

        Please help me in my quest for sheer driving pleasure.

best regards,
Patrick Bitton
pbitton@axess.com