Breaker Braker...

To: "Triumph Guys" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Breaker Braker...
From: "Nick" <Nickbk@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 15:54:08 -0700
Fellow Tr Types-

I knew I didn't want to start this thread...why didn't I listen to myself ?
I'm a little short on the book learnin about this (OK a lot short). Now
people are talkin about Mu, (I thought they were talkin about some lost
continent like Atlantis...shows you what I know <g>).
I based my arguement on personal empirical evidence. On my TR3 race car,
when I hammered the brake pedal, the small cylinders would momentarily lock
just before the fronts would, and I would have to modulate the brake pedal,
and well, time is time on a race track. When I fitted the 3/4" cylinders
(no other changes made), I no longer had the problem. Braking was more than
adequate with either set of rear cylinders, the little ones just got my
"attention" more abruplty.

Can't we all just get along....
      Nick in Nor Cal
I swear I won't bring this up again...