RE: BCW Roll Call

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: BCW Roll Call
From: Brian Day <1briand@mail.airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 14:59:09 -0500
Another report from North Dallas.  I'll confirm that it's sunny and near 80
(sorry upstate NY, Vt., Mich., etc.)  I saw the same blue MGB near Central -
top-up (perhaps he also owns a Miata?).  Also saw a Healey 100/4 in great
shape.

Even if there aren't that many of us out there driving, it sure is fun to
talk about!

Brian
'73 TR6 Sapphire Blue