AW: Steering play

To: "'CAMHI ALAN'" <camhi@symbol.com>
Subject: AW: Steering play
From: Steinbeck Michael <Michael.Steinbeck@start.de>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 10:13:50 +0200
Cc: "'TR Liste'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Alan,

I replaced the steering and the wire wheels (they were in pretty bad
shape) of my TR4 last year since there was a lot of vibration from the
front of the car. I found out that the guy who owned the car previously
had replaced the original steering with some self modified steering of a
TR6.
Anyway, now the play is virtually zero and now my TR is glued to the
road (as long as the road not so bumpy - we all (TR2 - TR4 owners) know
and love the handling on bumpy roads).

I hope that I could be of any help.

Michael
1962 TR4