Re: TR 6 LIST

To: Ashley Southgate <ashleys@es.co.nz>
Subject: Re: TR 6 LIST
From: Larry Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 09:26:43 -0500
Cc: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
At 09:41 PM 5/18/97 GMT+1200, you wrote:
>Many thanks Chris Bullock for the 20 page TR6 list.Very interesting to see
>that some engine numbers are hundreds behind the comm number,yet there are
>engine numbers well ahead of comm numbers.Also engine numbers ending in
>UE,some with out the U & one with a JE,should that be UE??.

How 'bout someone with database analysis expertise summarizing the findings
of the TR6 list?

Count on various colors?
Count on various years?
Count on location, ie. States and/or Country?

I would offer to do it if someone would send me the data in a database
format.  Or even an ASCII file with a structure I could read with database
software.

I have to admit, I'm a bean counter deluxe by trade.

lchillin@siu.edu