RE: WHAT?

To: "'Billy Zoom'" <billyzoom@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: WHAT?
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 16:02:01 -0700
Cc: "'British List'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Billy,

I think Jay got a new red hat and is really REALLY proud of it.  Either that or
it's secret code to the commies and he should be strung up, shot and THEN
tortured for transmitting this ilk on a Memorial Day weekend.  (maybe 1 too
many war movies today...damn the rain in Indy...)

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar