Re: Mityvac vs. Eezybleed

To: brooks@belcotech.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mityvac vs. Eezybleed
From: "Jonathan Miles" <MILESJE@novell2.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 09:29:47
> Anyone have experience with either or both of these brake bleeding systems?
>
> It appears that Mityvac is a vacuum system, while Eezybleed is a pressurized
> reservior system which may require individual adapters for my other
> vehicle's master cylinder reserviors.
>
> BTW - You thought your LBC needed a lot of maintainence; my ABS equiped SAAB
> 9000 requires brake fluid changes every other year; probably not a bad idea
> for the TR3 either.
>
> TIA.
>
> Jack (too many vehicles to bleed) Brooks

The Eezybleed works really well but it does require different
adaptors (reservoir caps) for different cars.  It comes with a rather
limited range of caps included and you then purchase additional ones
from the manufacturer.  Fortunately these are really very cheap.
It's one of the best purchases I've ever made!!

Jonathan

Spitfire 1500