Re: Nology Hot Wires

To: ingate@shiseis.com
Subject: Re: Nology Hot Wires
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 14:16:23 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

I'm pretty sure that Grassroots Motorsports ran an article called
something like "getting the most bang for your buck" or some such where
they tested things like wires and different plugs and reprogrammed fuel
injection computer chips etc.

If you want to persue that, I can revue my "library" and see what they say.

I do recall that the plug wire issue is one where there are strong
feelings on both sides of the fence, so you probably want to see real
dyno numbers before deciding. Personally, I'm using the stock green TR6
wires so I don't make _too much_ horsepower. ;-)

My gut feeling is that they (Nology Wires) probably don't get you much
return based on how much they cost.

bye,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: How many Triumphs do you own??? A few, and at least one actually runs!