RE: Any sales going on?

To: "'Jeff S. Hapke'" <hapkejs@cig.mot.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Any sales going on?
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 13:30:28 -0600
Yeah there is a big sale on at TRF. Unfortunately of the 20 items I
tried to get only one was in stock. What a drag! The stuff they didn't
have were things like ignition wires, front wheel bearing kits, choke
cables, carb rebuild kits, etc.

I wonder how much stock they really did have before the sale since some
of the prices seemed quite good.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada