Classic Car magazine / go faster bits for TRs

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (triumph cars list)
Subject: Classic Car magazine / go faster bits for TRs
From: asj@dsbc.icl.co.uk (Adrian Jefferies)
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 13:08:46 +0100 (BST)
hi

The latest issue of Classic Car magazine has an article on the TR4 that the
UKs TR Register rebuilt. Its worth a look I think? For UKers (or thereabouts):
I get the magazine delivered & my subscription is due soon. Last year I
fell into a trap with renewing when they switched publishers to EMAP &
I paid the full asking price (ie: cover price * 12). This year I thought I'd
enquire about a discount & sure enough, call them on 01858-468888 and
ask for XM21/OFF. I seem to have lost the the actual figures, but you get the
idea.

I'm a bit behind with my digested mail, but there was some discussion about
Triumph Tune parts. Let me plug Revington TR (mentioned in above article)
who can send you a catalogue/disk of all their go faster TR goodies.
Suspension parts seem to be their strong point, especially if you want to
race your TR. Revington TR are (UK)-(0)1823-698437, fax:(UK)-(0)1823-689109.
Neil Revington owns one of the works TR4s - either 6 VC or 4 VC.
One more thing - I think they sell that o-ring for the brake calipers (do not
split!)

--

Regards, Adrian + TR4 (with a sticky caliper, hmmm ...)
             adrian_jefferies@x400.icl.co.uk