VTR parts deliveries?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: VTR parts deliveries?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 13:55:42 -0600
Well, does anyone planning on attending VTR next week (What next week?  Ack!)
need, say, a Spitfire 1500 bonnet in repairable condition?  $100

As for wheel studs, I will have on hand some mag lug nuts to fit the Herald
based cars and their 3/8 studs, for those who have not converted.  Those are
50 cents each, with washer.  For those of you who do wish to convert, the
quick and easy way is to buy the TR6 rear wheel studs ( a bit longer than the
front) knock out the old studs, front and rear, with your trusty Thor, and
the TR6 studs should go right in.  Well, in the back you need to shuffle the
hub around a bit to get the clearence to get them in, but it isn't too bad.

And speaking of wheels, I may have a pair or a set of brand new Keizer 13 x 7
3 piece race wheels for sale, possibly a few old wire wheels too.

I may have some various Redline products with me, like oil, MTL for the
gearboxes, perhaps even some Water Wetter.  Depends on if the shipment gets
to me in time.

I should be easy to find, at least at the autocross.  Look for a Jasmine
Yellow Spitfire with fat tires and a noisy exhaust.  Well, it is mostly
Jasmine, we didn't have time to finish the bodywork, so the bonnet is still
red.

Time for a meeting, I'll have to continue this sales pitch later!

mjb.