Re: TR6- First drive 2.5 years

To: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6- First drive 2.5 years
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 02:42:10 -0400 (EDT)
Hello List-

Just got in from working on the TR6, getting ready for VTR.

This weekend I drove the TR6 for the first time in 2 1/2 years. The exhaust
note of a TR6 has never sounded sweeter!

While there are several "to finish" items, (i,e. electrical, seat
installation, kick panels and some final adjustments), I believe I can make
it.

Sometimes while I was working on the car I forgot how much fun it was to
drive it. The short - 4 miles - drive reminded me of why all the work was
first started on this car in the first place.

Looking forward to the first long drive at VTR.

I hope to see many of you there.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY
"Home of the Corvette"