Re: TR6 insurance

To: Lex Garey <LGarey@mail.dot.state.nc.us>
Subject: Re: TR6 insurance
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 21:36:33 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Lex Garey wrote:

> Hello Scott -
> I read your post a few weeks back re insurance for your car, from
> Parish, and I had some questions about that:
>
> 1.   Is this for a TR6?
> 2.   Is the $267 annual premium for full coverage (liability, comp and
>       collision)?
> 3.   In NC you can't get out-of-state liability coverage, so I was wondering
>       how much the comp/coll premium is.
>
> Hope this isn't too nosy.  Thanks.
>
> Lex Garey, Shelby, NC    '74 TR6

Lex:

No, you're not being too nosey.

The coverage is for my 1970 TR6 Comm No 51904

The $267 is broken down as follows:
        $126 for physical damage
        $141 for liability

The policy I got has $300,000 combined single limit automobile
liability,
$5,000 personal injury protection, and $300,000 uninsured motorist
coverage (as PA requires). As I noted in earlier post, the agreed
upon value is $9,500. This has a $250 deductable on both collision and
other than collision.

Parish, as is with any insurance company must be licensed in any
state which they underwrite policies. So if they are licensed in NC,
they would have to comply with all state laws regarding auto insurance.
They'd be able to give you the specifics.

Hope this helps.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
70 TR6