Thank you for your help

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thank you for your help
From: mytmutt@juno.com (Matthew A Celso)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 10:54:55 -0500
I got the thing started finally, but as soon as I pressed on the
accelerator it kept going.  Although I thought I had a big problem on my
hands it's turning out to be the cable is frayed so much that when it
pulls back it gets stuck.  Thank you very much for all the advice that
you gave.  One question:  Where it the best place to find parts for the
car... espically a nev cover.  The back window is completly fogged.

Thanks again