re: TR6 Control Module Question (long)

To: Jim Hardesty <jhardest@infinet.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: TR6 Control Module Question (long)
From: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 22:37:48 -0700
Conversation-id: <33C0355F.4F1F@infinet.com>
Posted-date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 22:41:27 -0700 (PDT)
Jim,

    You can simply unplug the round connector from the seat belt interlock
module, discard the module, then connect a jumper from pin #11 to pin #12 (or
cut and splice as you see fit).  I did this on my own '74 TR-6 (CF28973) and it
works fine.  You can then leave everything else in place, no annoying buzzer to
worry about.  Of course the seat-belt light no longer operates, which is no
great loss

Hope this helps.

Steve Sutton
74 1/2 TR-6 - daily driver!
ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us

>  From: Jim Hardesty <jhardest@infinet.com>, on 7/6/97 8:16 PM:
>  I have a question about removing the control module (seat belt interlock
>  and key buzzer) from my late 74 TR6 (CF27582).
>
>  I think I understand what almost everything does.  Although I don't
>  understand why the control module is so complicated (what's this circut
>  board doing in my car?)

<snip>