testing my mail server. . . again -

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: testing my mail server. . . again -
From: Barry Schwartz <BSchwartz@ENCAD.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 09:17:54 -0700
I've sent several messages to the Triumphs list but I don't ever see
them.  I'm wondering if the new mailer is functioning properly.  I
suppose that if its not working then you or I won't see this message
either.   Anybody else (if your reading this) having the same problem
(send a message but you don't receive the message from the Triumphs
list)?  I'm sending this with a different program.  Certainly hope I'm
not bombing the list with all this checking :-)

bschwartz@encad.com

Barry Schwartz