Quandry Update (little LBC content) & TR7 For Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Quandry Update (little LBC content) & TR7 For Sale
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 07:46:30 -0400
It happened.

Our bid on the 60 LeSabre was accepted, so the TR7s have to be sold (sorry,
the TR4 is not for sale).  The 79 FHC has already been spoken for by Becky
Hartley, Central Ohio Center of TRA's president and wife of the TRA
Newsletter editor John (look for it to show up at Triumphest later this year).
That leaves the DHC:

1981 (July 81) TR7 DHC.  70K miles. $2900.  Fuel injected but with "European"
body (clear front parking lenses, rear fog light, etc.).  Originally bought by
USAF officer in UK (ordered it from the factory), we're the 2nd owners.
Platinum w/blue interior.  Period Pioneer "Super Tuner" AM/FM Cassette.  TR8
Alloys w/new tires.  Yes, minimal rust in the bottoms of the fenders at the
wheels, but the rest of the body is solid including the rear axle mounts.  All
maintenance records. Currently is running without catalytic convertor, but I
have a new one that goes with the car as well as a set of headers and spare
parts including an entire FI motor.  It could stand new carpets (the ones
that are in it are original and have faded a bit), but the top is okay and
the seats are excellent along with the other vinyl bits.  This is my daily
driver and everything works including the clock (but don't ask it to keep
excellent time).

Bruce Clough
'81 TR7 (on the block)
'62 TR4 "Pandora"
'60 LeSabre - to be known as the "Battlestar Galactica"
'95 Blazer - erzatz Range Rover