New Owner

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Owner
From: Chuck Simons <clsimons@simons.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 15:05:15 -0500
I'm new to the list and just thought I would drop a line.
The wife and I just purchased a 73 Spitfire. The engine was rebuilt about
3000 ago. All the running gear seem to be in good shape. No oil leaks.
(More than I can say for my Jeep Cherokee) Cosmetics need a little work
(seats,dash etc). It's a blast to drive.
Now I just have to get used to all the new noises. It has a little gear
whine from the differential. How much whine are these LBC's supposed to have?

 Chuck..